Main Menu EN
- About Us
- The Project
- SIMTAP Project on Social Network
- Co-culture of sea bream and grey mullet in an Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture system: a viable strategy to increase production and efficiency of the production model
- The economics of Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture: where are we now and where do we need to go?
- Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture (IMTA) in Marine Temperate Waters
- The potential of the macroalgae Gracilaria lemaneiformis as a biofiltrator of dissolved nutrients in Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture (IMTA)
- Is Europe ready for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture? A survey on the perspectives of European farmers and scientists with IMTA experience
- Biodeposits from Mytilus edulis: a potentially high-quality food source for the polychaete, Hediste diversicolor
- Use of blue mussels (Mytilus edulis and Mytilus trossulus) for the removal of organic particulates from Atlantic salmon cage in an open-water IMTA system.
- Insights into Aquaculture’s Potential of Polychaetes
- Bait worms: a valuable and important fishery with implications for fisheries and conservation management
- Production of Pacific white shrimp and Sarcocornia ambigua in a marine aquaponic system.
- Application of polychaetes in (de)coupled integrated aquaculture: production of a high-quality marine resource
- Potential of two macroalgae as biofilters for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture
- ECOSYSTEM ENGINEERING BY BIOTURBATING POLYCHAETES IN EVENT BED MICROCOSMS
- Potential of the sea cucumber Cucumaria frondosa as extractive species for IMTA systems.
- Growth and nutritional composition of the polychaete Hediste diversicolor (OF Müller, 1776) cultivated on waste from land-based salmon smolt aquaculture
- Webinar_The SIMTAP project for sustainable aquaponics_20210319